Stats - Tues Mar 2nd

Moderator: mfarnham

Plawless

Stats - Tues Mar 2nd

Post by Plawless »

here are mine - http://connect.garmin.com/player/25923522 Boy did Josh, Roland, Bill, Bob & Chris M make it hard!!!

On a second note I thought it went well breaking into the two groups. The group I was with seemed to hang together pretty well and certainly enjoyed Alan skidding 50 feet on his ass!

Peter
mlawless

Re: Stats - Tues Mar 2nd

Post by mlawless »

We appear to be in 'good' company as early morning cyclists who suffer from sporadic attacks of gravity:

DENVER - Gov. Bill Ritter is at Denver Health Medical Center being treated for broken ribs he received in a bicycle crash Tuesday morning in Denver, according to his staff.

A statement from his office says he is being treated for several injuries, and that it appears he has multiple rib fractures on his right side. The crash happened shortly before 6 a.m. at 23rd Ave. and High St. He went to the hospital in an ambulance. There was no vehicle involved in the accident.

Staff members say the governor is an avid bicyclist and regularly rides his bike in the morning on various routes in Denver. He was with a group of four other riders Tuesday morning when he and another rider collided. The other cyclist had a minor injury and did not need to go to the hospital.

The statement says Gov. Ritter is in good spirits, laughing and joking with hospital staff and his wife Jeannie.
Josh.E

Re: Stats - Tues Mar 2nd

Post by Josh.E »

http://connect.garmin.com/player/25929049

There's my stats. Good ride today. I managed to close a gap and then hang on Bob's wheel for his monster lead out to the sprint over the top of beacon hill, he peeled off with about 200m to go, so I tried to hammer it from there, but got nipped at the line by Chris.
Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans.