TC wants to do a story on us

Club activities and announcements

Moderator: mfarnham

The Princess

TC wants to do a story on us

Post by The Princess »

Hey everyone, I had a call from Grania Litwin this morning about doing a story on our early morning cycling group. She didn't know there were so many nutballs who enjoyed getting up before 5:30 a.m. to fit in a hard ride before work. Anyway, they plan to come out to Dave Attwell's office (the usual place on Fort Street) to snap a picture of us in our gear this Wednesday at 6:00 a.m. I told them we leave at 6:05 so they better not be late. Just a head's up to put on your best argyle and show up for the hills on Wed. See you there. :lol:
Rita

Re: TC wants to do a story on us

Post by Rita »

A picture on top of Mt Tolmie would be much more picturesque and also show the hard work we just put in!
mlawless

Post by mlawless »

Sure, that sounds great for those of you who can make it to the top of Mt. Tolmie! (Yes, I have heard about the secret training and must say that I am very disappointed) Besides, I have a hard enough time getting up from my pillow let alone something that is a Mt. :oops:
Josh.E

Post by Josh.E »

I predict a record hill climb turnout tomorrow. :)
I'm going to try to be there in my freshly washed pastels.
Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans.
The Princess

Post by The Princess »

I love the Mt. Tolmie photo idea! I called Grania Litwin and suggested that to her. She is going to check with the photog and let me know. I said we'll be up there at approx. 7:00 a.m. So, the picture will be taken either at 6:00 a.m. at the usual meeting spot or at 7:00 a.m. at the top of Tolmie. Also, the story will be in the paper on Thursday (apparantly), in the life section.