Friday, February 14

Mostly nonsense. Also riding bicycles inappropriate for off road terrain, off road; GIFs

Moderator: mfarnham

JTyre

Friday, February 14

Post by JTyre »

The forecast is for continuing snow, then snow with rain, then rain, and then showers, all by 6 am.

If conditions are not too crazy, I'll crossride. If they are, I'll work instead with Rolf on our new TS Christmas party routine.

Fozzy

Re: Friday, February 14

Post by Fozzy »

If that’s anything to go by, it will be brutal yet strangely compelling.
Rolf

Post by Rolf »

His Holiness is not amused, Johnny Tyre.

I'll be out on the cross bike showing an out-of-town buddy some trails tomorrow. Dan is completely bald and enjoys fart jokes. He'll fit right in.

Dan's also a Masters tri guy and will rep Canada at the ITU World Champs in Switzerland this summer—so I promised him a reasonable workout, lasting until 0800. I'm thus thinking of a Shelbourne warmup, bit of Pkols, then over westward depending on trail conditions as far as Munn, then back via Colquitz.

This is admittedly ambitious and stupid given the conditions. But dare to dream and all that...
Rolf

Post by Rolf »

(Ahem... apparently Dan's not completely bald; he assures me his back is quite hirsute.)
Alan

Post by Alan »

I'm in, but not if Rolf is planning on going too far into the boondocks with some strange bald, fart-loving guy.
I'm up for most things but that could get weird.
If necessary, me and Johnny T can go and be superheroes on our own, right Gary?....

Ann

Post by Ann »

Does anyone have any intel on what the trails are like now? Is it going to be super slushy-slippery-slidey-crashy? :shock: