BHP adventure Tuesday?

Mostly nonsense. Also riding bicycles inappropriate for off road terrain, off road; GIFs

Moderator: mfarnham

Ann

BHP adventure Tuesday?

Post by Ann »

Is anyone thinking of riding cross tomorrow? I'm not keen on being on the road much, so I'm thinking of riding very carefully to Beacon Hill Park and then exploring all around the park, trying to cover as much of it as possible, and then going to Cook St. Moka House for coffee. I can meet at 6 at the Petting Zoo. Let me know if you want to join me because there's a good chance I won't go if there are no takers. :)
myboys

Re: BHP adventure Tuesday?

Post by myboys »

I'll go! I'll try like crazy to be there on time.
Ann

Post by Ann »

Ok sounds good, Mary. I’ll be the one wearing 14 layers of clothing. :shock:
Rolf

Post by Rolf »

Sounds like a good plan, Ann. 8) For the Solstice we spent well over three hours enjoying the confines of BHP and rarely repeated ourselves. It’s more fun than you’d think!

I’m in Vancouver tonight and tomorrow, but hope to be out on the bike Wednesday for something similar, if the weather still requires it.
Alan

Post by Alan »

Snow?

I'll dive into that! See you out there....

LouiseF

Post by LouiseF »

I rode a little bit tonight (road/cross) in about -4 and I have to say the conditions were fantastic. The roads were dry as a bone and the trails were crunchy and grippy. Sounds like it'll be a fun ride in great conditions so long as you keep moving!

Have fun!
Ann

Post by Ann »

Yep, that's exactly what it was like this morning, Louise! It was fun, although we only rode for about an hour because some people had frozen hands and we didn't want anyone to lose their fingers. :D