Early Fast Cx

Mostly nonsense. Also riding bicycles inappropriate for off road terrain, off road; GIFs

Moderator: mfarnham

wonger

Early Fast Cx

Post by wonger »

Leaving my house 5:35, heading towards Lochside and points beyond. Home by 8:00. It will be steady with no picnics. Any takers? Can rendezvous *adjacent* to Pareto at 5:45 or Hillside/Shelbourne PetroCan at 5:55. Post here if you want to come along!
esilnarson

Re: Early Fast Cx

Post by esilnarson »

Sounds good to me. I will meet you at PetroCan at 5:55. I will try to channel a faster version of myself from the past.

Brian E
Rolf

Post by Rolf »

My brain and heart really want to join you. But my legs and lungs say I need to get better first. Have fun!!
justineajohnson

Post by justineajohnson »

I would love to go next time! I am still waiting for my mountain bike shoes to ship and I learned the hard way at the Cross Fondo that road shoes in a cx race is a bad idea. :shock:
wonger

Post by wonger »

justineajohnson wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:33 am I would love to go next time! I am still waiting for my mountain bike shoes to ship and I learned the hard way at the Cross Fondo that road shoes in a cx race is a bad idea. :shock:
You would have been fine this morning - not a lot of dismounts and pretty smooth track.