Wednesday, Oct. 3 - FarmCross Putput

Mostly nonsense. Also riding bicycles inappropriate for off road terrain, off road; GIFs

Moderator: mfarnham

Rolf

Wednesday, Oct. 3 - FarmCross Putput

Post by Rolf »

Farming off-road tomorrow: 6 am at Richmond and Richardson; likely coffee in Cook St. around 7:20.

At least one MTB will be joining in the fun; so the pace should be comfortably pokey. And I count on saying “Yah Alan, send it!” at least once.

JTyre

Re: Wednesday, Oct. 3 - FarmCross Putput

Post by JTyre »

Rolf wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:02 pm At least one MTB will be joining in the fun; so the pace should be comfortably pokey. And I count on saying “Yah Alan, send it!” at least once.
But you know Alan, well motivated he can boot it. Regrettably, I'm going onto a teleconference at 6 am and will have to take a miss.

Rolf

Post by Rolf »

Yes, the Gary Fisher was cookin' at various points this morning... 8)

It was also damned colder than last week. What's with all the change in climate? Did the fact we're being forced to put on extra layers come up in your teleconference?
JTyre

Post by JTyre »

Rolf wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:09 am It was also damned colder than last week. What's with all the change in climate? Did the fact we're being forced to put on extra layers come up in your teleconference?
Listen Rolf, if I've told you once I've told you twice, "I could never marry man who doesn't believe in global warming". I can also direct you to this.
Rolf

Post by Rolf »

JTyre wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:50 pm I can also direct you to this.
There, I fixed it!