Morning devotions, Wednesday August 1

Mostly nonsense. Also riding bicycles inappropriate for off road terrain, off road; GIFs

Moderator: mfarnham

JTyre

Morning devotions, Wednesday August 1

Post by JTyre »

After 6am devotions at St. Matthias I propose a northward cross-expedition* returning southward to enjoy coffee with some farmers on Cook Street around 7:15 am. All abilities and hairstyles welcome.

p.s. Rolf's away. He's going to be pissed to learn that we've blown his leaderboard position on the "Royal Oak West" segment.
p.s.s. Where's L3 these days? She deserves our company.
p.s.s.s. And Paul C., you’ve no option, you and your new crossbike are coming.
p.s.s.s.s. Sorry Lister, Rolf was my ride up to Hector.

*Proposed route
https://www.strava.com/activities/1621017156
Alan

Re: Morning devotions, Wednesday August 1

Post by Alan »

I'll be there, praying, of course...

LouiseF

Post by LouiseF »

L3 here. Yes, I do deserve your company and will be out soon! My CX bike is in need of a seat right now but I'll get to that in short order.....maybe by Sunday if adventures are planned.....
Greg F

Post by Greg F »

L3 is fully employed nursing her dearest hubs back to health so back o....

<BREAKING NEWS>
L3 would be delighted to join you on a cyclocross sojourn this weekend. Miraculous recovery expected for “dearest” hubs. News at 11.
Rolf

Post by Rolf »

JTyre wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:34 pm p.s. Rolf's away. He's going to be pissed to learn that we've blown his leaderboard position on the "Royal Oak West" segment.
Tomorrow is the Swiss National Day; but I'm struggling to remain neutral. :twisted:

Rock those trails tomorrow kids (and on Sunday, by the sound of it!) I'll see y'all next week. :D
Paul Chris

Post by Paul Chris »

Re p.s.s.s. Paul C.
Thx for the invite 3 Amigos..a.k.a. 3 STOOGES .

Im going to N.P. this a.m. ..
November Project "boot camp" its that underground cult like group that plays in the park around 6a.m.
( sounds familiar??)

Although I dont want to get my new "Tripleshot team issue" Ridley CX bike (in new kit colors)....dusty, wet or dirty....I will soon.
JTyre

Post by JTyre »

L3 and Chris: Looking forward to seeing you both out soon. I'm taking a bite out of the Big Apple this weekend but back next.
Greg: Heal well.
Rolf: Happy Swiss National Day. We know how you like to eat, so please, take care with those Swiss meatballs,

Image.