Todd Hal* - Collision on Interurban

YouTube videos, Pickle juice discussion, doping accusations, etc.

Moderator: mfarnham

Rolf

Todd Hal* - Collision on Interurban

Post by Rolf »

Driving out to a softball game this morning, I came across a bad scene half-way down the long Interurban straight between Mckenzie and Wilkinson. Two ambulances, two cop cars, a fire truck, cars parked askew, a bike on its side——and in the middle of it all, a rider getting loaded onto an ambulance wearing blue and orange Tripleshot kit.

I parked and ran back as they took him away. He had apparently been conscious and asking about his bike. Cops told me his name but nothing else. I offered to take his bike but the firefighters had arranged to take it to the hospital with him.

Really hope things aren’t too serious, Todd. And that you heal up very soon.

(Martin's note: Out of concern for his privacy, I've left enough of Todd's last name in the subject header for club members to know which Todd this is, without IDing him to the entire interwebs)
54001227-02FC-48B4-A236-A24EAC0938A7.jpeg
A3C2906D-E1FE-4937-81C7-46693DC98DE8.jpeg
Mikael

Re: Todd Hal* - Collision on Interurban

Post by Mikael »

Thank you Rolf for posting about Todd. Anxiously waiting and hoping for good news...

Mikael
mfarnham

Post by mfarnham »

Hey,

I spoke with Todd's emergency contact, and apparently he's going to be OK. No brain injury, no spinal injury, no internal organs damaged. Apparently he's not super comfortable given some small-bone fractures and road rash, but the prognosis is good. I leave it to Todd to post details if/when he wants to. Apparently whether he goes home sooner or later is a bit up in the air, so hospital visits aren't a good idea at this point.

Just being a bit cautious with privacy, I'm going to "bleep" out the end of his name in the posts above. We have 2 Todd H's in the club, so I'll leave enough for people to know it's not the other Todd.

Best,
Martin
LouiseF

Post by LouiseF »

Thanks for the update Rolf/Martin. Glad to hear he is going to be okay. What a way to start the weekend :cry:
Bosie

Post by Bosie »

I can identify Todd by the foot sticking out of the ambulance :)
Craig B.
leftcoaster

Post by leftcoaster »

A bit of a male foot fetish Craig? What will Paula say :D