Attention all cross dressers

Mostly nonsense. Also riding bicycles inappropriate for off road terrain, off road; GIFs

Moderator: mfarnham

JTyre

Attention all cross dressers

Post by JTyre »

Spread the word, excitement is mounting* for our Great Trail adventure on Saturday May 19**,

NOTICE: ***Offensive GIF Replaced by Felix the Censor***

*Nine sign ups so far.
**Meeting for coffee at 6:00 am at Alpha Street Starbucks and rolling out at 6:30 am.
Last edited by JTyre on Thu May 03, 2018 9:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rolf

Re: Attention all cross dressers

Post by Rolf »

I'm not sure I'm glad I saw that GIF before it's removed. I feel so confused...

As for the ride, it should be fun fun! Even if it's making me hesitate to switch rubber just yet; that's, like, only two weeks of GIFs away.

p.s. the asterisk on "mounting" was a classic bait-and-switch. :twisted:
JTyre

Post by JTyre »

Rolf wrote:I'm not sure I'm glad I saw that GIF before it's removed. I feel so confused...
Ever since going tubeless I've been feeling confused myself. I do feel bouncier though since going tubeless, and since you introduced me to the rhythm method; which I trust comes across in this GIF.
Last edited by JTyre on Thu May 03, 2018 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alan

Post by Alan »

I'm pretty sure the Wicked Witch of Vic West is going to send her censor monkeys to swoop down and remove that offensive Gif. For those Roadies who come lurking on our forum you should know one important thing: Crossers do more than have frivolous homoerotic discussions via Gif. We often have highly intellectual debates of global significance, such as, how does one actually pronounce "Gif"?
If you don't ride with us, you'll never know...

Ann

Post by Ann »

Alan wrote:We often have highly intellectual debates of global significance, such as, how does one actually pronounce "Gif"?
If you don't ride with us, you'll never know...
Unless you know what it’s an acronym for and then you just know.
wonger

Post by wonger »

Forgive the lack of Gif, but can I humbly request a slightly later departure time? Is there anything wrong with a 7:00 departure? We will be gone all day anyway.

Okay, unleash the giffy apocolypse...
JTyre

Post by JTyre »

wonger wrote:Forgive the lack of Gif, but can I humbly request a slightly later departure time?
I'm totally OK with a later departure time. 7 am, or even later, sounds good to me. Alan, has some sort of commitment later in the day, and so he might want to chime in.

p.s. Homeland security is coming home from the hairdresser in about 10 minutes. When she sees Rolf's "mounting" double entendre this whole thread may be coming down. (Bad Rolf.) If so, we start another one.
Ann

Post by Ann »

+1 for 7 a.m. departure
Rolf

Post by Rolf »

+1 for 6 a.m.

I prefer to rise earlier for full-day rides involving ferries. Less likelihood of having to ride off half-cocked, trying to make a sailing. Or just more time for blowing the head off some cold ones.

I note no big fellers have signed up, meaning we’ll all be taking hard pulls into possibly stiff headwinds.
Greg F

Post by Greg F »

JTyre wrote:
NOTICE: ***Offensive GIF Replaced by Felix the Censor***
Too late....

One click followed by 30minutes of 'splaining, I should probably have known better. Louise is away at a conference and is going to think "Jesus Christ, I'm gone for TWO nights..."

But hey, it could have been worse! If only I hadn't sold that M3 years ago to get a minivan, I'd be getting those kids to school the way they OUGHT to get to school!

JTyre

Post by JTyre »

Spotted in the OBH parking lot this morning, acting as if nothing's happened,

Alan

Post by Alan »

Just responding to Geoff's request to leave at 7 instead of 6:30.
Geoff, I realize that losing half an hour of valuable beauty sleep is not desirable, but dude, do you need it?

Look in the mirror, you hunk. If in doubt, ask Mandy's advice.
I've got a fiddle jam weekend on Thetis Island, and so the earlier departure is much more desirable.

Greg F

Post by Greg F »

The kids are outside, so here’s the official Fennell family response to any ride times beginning with the number ‘6’ on the gawdamn weekend:

Rolf

Post by Rolf »

You’re getting progressively funnier, Greg.
Alan

Post by Alan »

Greg, you are the king of Gifs. We bow to your Giffy prowess.
In light of this, and your navy background (and mine) let us sing in unison...

AlW

Post by AlW »

Alan wrote:Crossers do more than have frivolous homoerotic discussions via Gif. We often have highly intellectual debates of global significance, such as, how does one actually pronounce "Gif"?
For the record, it's a soft G

mfarnham

Post by mfarnham »

Post a "jif" of that jar of peanut butter riding a bike and I'll pronounce it however you want.

Martin