Friday, April 27

Mostly nonsense. Also riding bicycles inappropriate for off road terrain, off road; GIFs

Moderator: mfarnham

Rolf

Friday, April 27

Post by Rolf »

Still haven't changed wheels. So I'm looking forward to some dry, urban CX in the growing light.

Possible route: usual up to Cedar Hill, over to Topaz, Cecilia Ravine, Selkirk Trestle, Vic West (Banfield/Raynor/Lime Bay) and around the harbour to wherever the heck coffee is these days.

(I'm perfectly content to do this spin solo, but I do need to be social and continue growing my collection of Tripleshot Pokémon. :P )
JTyre

Re: Friday, April 27

Post by JTyre »

Rolf wrote:Possible route: usual up to Cedar Hill, over to Topaz, Cecilia Ravine, Selkirk Trestle
Playing on Alan's weakness for Cecilia Ravine and being happy to spin solo are incompatible; you're a manipulator. What about Highrock and a 360 of the city, are you prepared to throw that in?
Rolf

Post by Rolf »

We can go wherever and do whatever you want, Johnnyboy. (Short of reenacting freshman Mitch and sophomore Julie on that hilltop blanket at sunrise in Dazed and Confused.)
Alan

Post by Alan »

What? There was banter about a Cross ride that I missed, without the benefit of a gif?
When I heard you'd ridden without me--forcing me to get beaten by Louise in the B1 sprint (true story)--
I went home to confront my feelings....

Greg F

Post by Greg F »

No cross ride too big,
No cross ride too small...
But a cross ride without a GIF
Is no cross ride at all!
SteelBuns

Post by SteelBuns »

Nice rhyming Greg and good work Louise,

Bosie

Post by Bosie »

You guys are slipping- some of the GIFs are repeats:)
Craig B.
Greg F

Post by Greg F »

Repeats, lack of’s.... don’t get me started.

So disappointed....