Old TS Kit: Free for kids, $shipping for the rest of you lot

post all stuff wanted and for sale here

Moderator: mfarnham

katew

Old TS Kit: Free for kids, $shipping for the rest of you lot

Post by katew »

Hey, all:

When I moved away, I brought along an accretion of TS kit that my kids and I had collected over the years. I am trimming down my closet so I can make room for the kit of a Knight of Sufferlandria <buffs nails> (One must do *something* to stay sane during a Michigan winter, even if it's something insane)

While I am keeping my favourite TS pieces, the others are best off home where they belong. I am open to just shipping the lot back to be distributed by [someone]. I really would like to see it in the hands of kids who are getting going, but some of this stuff is for Larger People.

If it goes in onesie/twosies, please help me out with shipping: if we're sending it back en bloc, let's negotiate. All sizes are Men's. It's all clean and unripped, but some has been worn *a lot*.

* Black TS Racing bibs, M
* Baby Blue bibs, M (I think - it's faded)
* Teal short-sleeve, S
* Baby Blue short-sleeve, L
* Baby Blue fleecy windstop jersey, L
* Baby Blue MTB LS jersey, L
* Black TS Racing fleecy LS jersey, M
* Teal short-sleeve, M

Alsotoo, I miss hanging out with you.
kateweber.com
Rolf

Re: Old TS Kit: Free for kids, $shipping for the rest of you

Post by Rolf »

Kate Weber. This makes me sad. :| While I wholeheartedly support the principles behind rescuing any material goods from wasteful disuse, I can’t help but feel this is evidence of you turning a chapter in life and thus being unlikely to physically return to the Tripleshot fold any time soon.

I’m guessing Lister, Joanna, or a youth team parent are best situated to distribute to youth, as you hope. I think L&J already have a big bin of donated gear.

But I’m also happy to receive these things en bloc and see they are distributed as much as possible in accordance with your wishes. If they don’t find new youth owners, I’d propose (with your endorsement) to give them to interested non-youth members in exchange for a donation to the youth team.

Finally, I’d be happy to pay shipping, to facilitate your generosity. Let me know...
Lister Farrar

Post by Lister Farrar »

Thanks Kate. Our large sizes in the donation library aren’t really moving. But we can always use smalls and mediums, (and xs and xxs; got a mini boom of u13 and u15s).

L
Lister
"We're jammin', jammin',
And I hope you like jammin', too."
(Bob Marley)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QdwYY9rZL4
katew

Post by katew »

Thanks, gents. Rolf, I'll PM you.
kateweber.com