Friday, Feb. 9

Mostly nonsense. Also riding bicycles inappropriate for off road terrain, off road; GIFs

Moderator: mfarnham

JTyre

Friday, Feb. 9

Post by JTyre »

Sadly, Alan is too busy being a celebrity in New York City. I, on the other hand, have new brake pads, rear tire and chain, and am ready to go. Please join me.

Rolf

Re: Friday, Feb. 9

Post by Rolf »

Blistering belt buckles!

I'm in!
Alan

Post by Alan »

I have been searching for the appropriate gif to respond to this and concluded that I have to give the new gif habit a holiday, at least for a while. I'm heading back to Manhattan tomorrow, thinking that if I can find a few "Make America Great Again" ball caps for the lads back home, and then stop in to use the restroom at Trump Tower, my day will be complete. Suffice to say the excess of American culture is wearing down my island psyche and when I get back and pick up my bike from the bike shop (new bottom bracket, and solid new rubber on my wheels) I shall, at some point be complete...
Have fun on those bikes, and strength to your sword arms....
Greg F

Post by Greg F »

You've been there but for a few days and you're already wanting to skip on the gif's???

This calls for:

Dude, skip the Tower and get outta there.... now!!! A few muddy trails and a hot cuppa and you'll be back to your old gif'n self in no time.