Ride Don't Hide

Organize unscheduled rides

Moderator: mfarnham

thallett

Ride Don't Hide

Post by thallett »

Is anyone planning to to the "Ride Don't Hide" ride on Sunday? The 105K ride has limited registration, and is $40. I am considering it. Here is a link: http://ridedonthide.com/bc/ride/victoria/
L2R

Re: Ride Don't Hide

Post by L2R »

Hi Todd

There are several Triple Shotters already registered in the 105. Ann, me, Shawn, Mary, Amy, Jill and John, Paul C, Joan, Joanna, Natalie, the list goes on. There may be some in the 50 k as well. If you are interested in joining us (we won't all necessarily ride together) register on Team Out Spoke'n. There are currently 71 people in the 105 including Gillian Carleton who is going to lead out the ride. I plan to ride the 1st 100 m with her, lol. If anyone wants to join and has trouble getting in to the 105 or 50 because it closes, register for a shorter distance and shoot me an email (shelaghm@shaw.ca) and I can move you to the 105.

Numbers because it's an unmarked course and only semi supported with a few water stops but I can get any experienced riders in regardless.

It's a great ride and lots of fun and for a great cause. And the weather will be amazing. Always lots of good draw prizes and Red Barn burgers at the finish. Win, win, win, win! Hope to see more people out there. Package pick up at Oak Bay bikes on Saturday.

Shelagh
L2R

Post by L2R »

And how could I forget David Ley, Maureen C, Dorothy and Mike, Ros, Lise, Lynne and Megan. The more the merrier! Come one come all :lol:
thallett

Post by thallett »

See you Sunday! I just registered.
Todd
L2R

Post by L2R »

Great! There is a packet pick up at Oak Bay Bikes today 10-1.
phiri

Post by phiri »

Lee Ann and I will be there!
http://ridedonthide.com/bc/ride/victoria/

Pierre and Lee Ann 8)