Giro d’Italia and free Hey Happy Coffee at North 48 Bicycles

YouTube videos, Pickle juice discussion, doping accusations, etc.

Moderator: mfarnham

Dave L

Giro d’Italia and free Hey Happy Coffee at North 48 Bicycles

Post by Dave L »

Now that I have you attention, the caveats:

1. The video feed will be live(ish) so that we can skip the commercials
2. We’ll have Hey Happy drip coffee on tap FREE, the cups however will be $2, and no you can’t bring your own cup!

Tuesday’s 4th stage looks like it will be an interesting one as it ends with a climb up Mt. Etna. Vincenzo Nibali has been making overtures about taking the stage win so he can wear the pink jersey into his hometown on Thursday.

North 48 Bicycles is located in the lower courtyard in Market Square - enter down the parkade ramp off Pandora, or clip clop, with caution, down the stairs off Johnson Street.

Map

Can't make it tomorrow, don't worry, this will be the first of several viewing mornings throughout the race.
sailor

Re: Giro d’Italia and free Hey Happy Coffee at North 48 Bicy

Post by sailor »

Dave,
Timings?
Dave L

Post by Dave L »

Anytime after 0715.
Claire

Post by Claire »

Sounds nifty. I gather you'll update here with future dates? I can't make it Tuesday but perhaps another day soon.
Dave L

Post by Dave L »

Friday Morning starting at 0715, join us for live-ish Giro d'Italia coverage of Stage 7. After my grossly inaccurate predictions for Stage 4, all I shall say is that someone will win, and many others will not.

Coffee will be from Hey Happy (Elm Roaster drip). I'll also have a kettle and a few tea bags for the non-coffee drinkers.

Lower Courtyard Market Square.