Canada 150 Bike Kit

post all stuff wanted and for sale here

Moderator: mfarnham

rhughes

Canada 150 Bike Kit

Post by rhughes »

Hi Folks

Now that the TS kit order is closed...I am hearing that some more TSers would like to have the Canada 150 kit as well. That's great!

Here is what we can do. You can purchase the Jersey and Bib shorts (the only two items available) through David Ley's North48 Bicycles--online store. David is, not only very kindly donating his time he is also doing this at straight cost with no mark-up. This is his way (thank you, David!) of supporting you as fellow Tripleshotters and Honour House and Soldier On.

He will have this available in the next day or two and likely put the order in next weekend for a two-week delivery. You can then pickup your items at his shop in Market Square.

There are 2 caveats to this opportunity.

If you do order—Here is one thing I would ask that you are aware of and share with folks along the way if they ask. Honour House is a free refuge for first responders (police, fire, paramedics…) and Soldier On provides sporting and other event opportunities (like the sports camp Peter ran a few weeks back, that I and many of you volunteered for) for veterans suffering from (often) PTSD.

We have arranged an excellent price through Jakroo and the cost of both is less than $200 including shipping and both taxes. There will be a code you, as a TSer, will have to enter, otherwise the cost for both will be $50 more which will be a $25 donation to both Honour House and Soldier On.

Even without this cost to you (if you use the code) I hope that you will make a donation otherwise to these great causes. BTW--our first stop on our trip on May 18th will be at Honour House. I would like to give them a cheque for proceeds donated so far as of that date--so if you want to donate to them you can do so by cheque made out to Honour House Society and I will give it to them on that day.

Unfortunately, I will have very little time to answer questions about the kit, answer emails as we are full on work-full-time, train-the-rest, pack, get ready for guests, social media and generally pulling my hair out (if I had any) while still smiling confidently. The kit fits the same as all S-M-L kit that is out there, The jersey can be slim, regular or relaxed. You can go on Jakroo Canada and see sizing. The Jersey is the "GIRO" and the shorts are "VELO Bib". Both women and means are available. Jakroo has a phone number if you want to call them about sizing.

Cheers and thanks
Ritchie
Dave L

Re: Canada 150 Bike Kit

Post by Dave L »

Here are the links to the Celebrate Canada 150 Bike Ride jersey and bibs.

https://north48bikes.com/product-catego ... ycling-kit

Once you have entered your billing information, you can select the "Pickup in Store" and, er, pick it up in the store (Map). Stay tuned for delivery information.

The prices include a $25 per garment donation to Soldier On and Honour House. If you would prefer not to donate, you can deduct $25 at checkout using the following code "CC150TSC"......but why would you? Probably what you would prefer to do is make an even larger donation. You can do this here:

Soldier On
Honour House

Dave