Tripleshot Crossfondo Sponsorship and Advertising

Club activities and announcements

Moderator: mfarnham

islawalker

Tripleshot Crossfondo Sponsorship and Advertising

Post by islawalker »

Oct 16 marks our very first Crossfondo all in aid of helping the youth Team employ the coaching power of Bryson and Matt. In addition 25% of money raised will be donated to the nature trails society so integral in our off road adventures.

Sponsorship "deck" attached. See all the perks involved with $2,500 , $500 and $250 commitments

Email or call TS youth parent Kim Walker to explore how you can give and promote your business.
All graphic files need to be in for layout prep and to the printers asap, so don't delay!

Thank for your support
Kim Walker
250 384 3393
kawalker@shaw.ca
Paul C.

Re: Tripleshot Crossfondo Sponsorship and Advertising

Post by Paul C. »

Hi, I talked with Joanne about helping to promote and market this exciting, new event... That has big potential to draw people from all over the pacific northwest and Western Canada.

I am biking to Vancouver Sept 12 and will distribute flyers and posters.
If there are some available, I will be at Topaz X Sept 11.
Thanks, paul c.
islawalker

Post by islawalker »

Thanks Paul C for your advocacy and support! It is super appreciated especially in the first year. The poster is getting a few tweaks tomorrow so might have a few printed to be close at hand for Topaz. Thanks!
islawalker

Post by islawalker »

Big thank-you to Blair Robertson of Totangi Properties for being the first TS member to respond and hand us cash- Thanks for your confidence! You've started the ball rolling!
http://www.totangi.ca