Fall/Winter Gear Order

all you ever wanted to know about ordering 3Shot Garb

Moderator: mfarnham

mlawless

Re: Fall/Winter Gear Order

Post by mlawless »

Okay, I have done my part for team and country and have shot into first place on the gear order! We need a couple more caps and shoe covers to make the cut - they look like great presents for kids!

Michael
eric.partlow

Post by eric.partlow »

I think they may be lumping the arm, leg and knee warmers together so the order looks good there. We need to check the caps as the one Jen recommended may be different than the 8.99 eurocap we are ordering. Hers had ear flaps and wind proof front panel - deeelux! I don't see that post - was it on a seperate thread? I also don't see that she has ordered one. Mike wants one for every stocking on the mantle.
Roland, is the deadline Monday night?
Thanks again for your efforts.
Cheers,
Eric
Roland

Post by Roland »

I still need to clarify the minimum with Champion Systems. Once I do that, I'll close the order - probably Monday night or Tuesday at the latest. Then I start collecting money.

I'll add the euro cap to the order system, but I didn't see much interest other than Jen.
compete: 1620, from Fr. compéter "be in rivalry with"
FairweatherMike

Post by FairweatherMike »

Not having followed all the forums, I'm glad I caught news of the new gear order deadline before today's ride - it's now only a matter of time before I'm clad in the baby blue (you'll notice the lack of winter gear on the order; still not going to ride in the dark til I get a "winter bike" - I've barely gotten over the trauma of riding on wet roads today... :( )

Mike
eric.partlow

Post by eric.partlow »

Roland and/or Galen
I am thinking of ordering the fleece bib tights but wonder what they will look like. Will these be like the shorts and then have grey legs? Will they have the saw blades too? I got a set of leg warmers in the last order that were just plain grey. Let me know what you think.
Thanks,
Eric