Lots of cool gear

post all stuff wanted and for sale here

Moderator: mfarnham

Anika

Lots of cool gear

Post by Anika »

I have some gear I'm trying to sell. It's great stuff and most of it is brand new. Email me if you want more pictures or info! I'm open to any reasonable offers

1. Lake Cycling Shoes EU Size 40.0. Kangaroo leather and mesh upper, carbon sole, boa closure. Some scuffs from normal use but otherwise in good condition

2. **SOLD**BRAND NEW Rudy Project Genetyx glasses with 3 interchangeable lenses. Racing red (mid light condition), photochromatic (changing light conditions lenses go clear to dark), reflective black/silver (high light condition). Includes travel case and all original packaging

3. **SOLD**Rudy Project Noyz with blue reflective lenses and racing red lenses. Includes removable logos, soft and hard travel cases

4. **SOLD**Rudy Project Sterling helmet size s/m. Only worn a dozen times for photo/video shoots, never for training or racing. Never dropped or crashed. Includes 2 sets of helmet pads, removable visor and soft travel bag. Still in original packaging

5. **SOLD** BRAND NEW Rudy Project Rydon glasses with reflective red lenses and racing red lenses. Includes all original packaging, hard case, soft case and spare lense soft case

6. **SOLD** BRAND NEW Stages Power Meter Ultegra 6800 crank arm. see link for product details: http://www.stagescycling.eu/…/Stages-Po ... Ultegra-68
Attachments
WP_20150328_013.jpg
WP_20150328_005.jpg
WP_20150328_010.jpg
Last edited by Anika on Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Robgrant

Re: Lots of cool gear

Post by Robgrant »

what is the crank length of the Stages power meter?
Rob
Anika

Post by Anika »

170mm
The Princess

Post by The Princess »

Hi Anika,

I didn't know you were back! I should check this site more often as it sounds like you had some great gear for sale!

Are the shoes sold? If not, what size is that in Cda/US?

Any clothes for sale?

Better to email me at lisa.hill@raymondjames.ca as I rarely check this site.

Thanks! Lisa
Anika

Post by Anika »

Everything has sold! Thank you :)