2015 spring kit order

Club activities and announcements

Moderator: mfarnham

John D

2015 spring kit order

Post by John D »

Hi all...now that we've (finally!) sorted out the 2015 club registration process, it's time to turn our attention to the 2015 spring kit order. We'll be doing things a little differently from here on in.

Previously, members placed their orders through our on-line store (thanks Hugh!) and paid the club via Pay-Pal. Simon and Deb then collated and checked all the orders, and a single order was placed with Champ-Sys (with the entire order being charged on someone's credit card!). Once the order arrived, Deb and Simon then sorted and packaged the individual orders.

From now on, you will order and pay for your kit directly with Champ-Sys. Once the order closes THEY will collate everything, and when the order is shipped (as a single large shipment) THEY will have already done all the sorting of individual orders.

We expect to have this up and running sometime in the next week, so stay tuned!

J.
"Talk - Action = Zero" - Joe Keithley
dave

Re: 2015 spring kit order

Post by dave »

Is this going to be through http://champ-sys.ca/custom/cycling or ?
John D

Post by John D »

Yes - and the order should be open very soon. Sorry for the delay.
"Talk - Action = Zero" - Joe Keithley
bikehart

Post by bikehart »

If you would like to order some tripleshot kit this spring please watch this video on how to place your order:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iVGxg9QQbI

To access the CS Direct Tripleshot Cycling store for the first time, you MUST first log in under “CS Direct Customer” on the LEFT screen (NOT New customer screen) with the following credentials:

email/username: tripleshot
password: cycling

Here is the link to the log in page:
http://custom.champ-sys.com/Login/en-CA/

Once logged into the store you will be asked to create your own personal account to order. You will only need to do this once. The next time you log in use your own log in information.

To begin select the link to the spring kit order and then select the order button under each item you would like to purchase. You will notice many options which we did not have previously. The details for each upgrade option are on the champion web site, including a night video which shows their new Vivid technology. Not every item comes with all options so there is some clicking around to find exactly what you need.

There is an automatic 10% discount on checkout and you can pay with either Visa or M/C.

The spring kit order will stay open to the end of the month. It takes champ systems another 6-8 weeks to put the order together and then it is all shipped, presorted to Simon's house, and you will pick it up at coffee on the first Friday morning after it arrives in Victoria.

If you have any questions please post them here.

Thanks
Hugh
rich m.

Post by rich m. »

This is my first TS order: How does the sizing compare to Castelli?
bikehart

Post by bikehart »

Good question does anyone wear ts and Castelli kit?

Hugh
TedHobby

Post by TedHobby »

I've got 2 Castelli jerseys that both fit a little bit smaller than my TS short sleeve race cut (all larges). They're about 3-4 years old, not sure if Castelli has changed their sizing since then... I'm 6'2, 185lbs and I find large fits perfect for all varieties of TS jerseys/jackets (though objectively they tend towards the snug/short side on me, which I prefer). I find the large bib shorts to be a bit short for my height though. Hope that helps.
rich m.

Post by rich m. »

Thanks!
bikehart

Post by bikehart »

There is an option this year to get your shorts with a longer inseam, 1.5 inches.

Hugh
Ddallin

Post by Ddallin »

I'd be keen for some fleece leg and arm warmers, but I don't need 5 of them.. anyone else want to go in on this with me?
David Dallin
bikehart

Post by bikehart »

Just order what you need, usually they waive the minimums for us...

Hugh
Curran

Post by Curran »

I understand the order is still open until March 6; but, I've followed the instructions to create an account, but I don't see any links to any open orders. Is it still open?
stuart

Post by stuart »

Curran wrote:I understand the order is still open until March 6; but, I've followed the instructions to create an account, but I don't see any links to any open orders. Is it still open?
Same question... thx
OGribbon

Post by OGribbon »

having the same difficulty
bikehart

Post by bikehart »

Yes, there are ordering issues...
Currently you can not make a payment on a saved order or place a new order.
I have sent a note to Joe at CS to figure out why this is happening and hopefully fix issues. I will let you know when I hear back from CS with a resolution.

Thanks
Hugh
bikehart

Post by bikehart »

I just heard back from Joe, he will make a couple of changes in the morning to get us back up and ordering..

Hugh
bikehart

Post by bikehart »

The kit order is going well and is scheduled to close tomorrow.
There are a few people who have saved orders but have not paid for them. Orders which are not fully paid on the champ system site will not be included in the Sprint Kit Order 2015.

If your name is not on this list below and you think you have placed and order please log into the champ systems site and finish the check out process. If you were just messing around and don't want the kit in your basked, it would be helpful if you could go back in and set the quantities to zero so your intentions are clear.

Here is the list of people who have fully paid orders:

Blair Robertson
Brad Zarikoff
Christian Bugslag
eric guillemot
Alan Cassels
Alex MacLennan
rich martin
Ted Hobby
David Dallin
Leah Chisholm
adam fawkes
Chris Marshall
Janice Meek
Aaron Bremner
Paul Christopher
Hugh Hart
Robbie Grant
Doug Stetar
Rob Mickelberry
John Dower
Eric Simonson
marcus gill
Robert Brunelle
Ritchie Hughes
Mary Griffin
Gwenda Laughland
Owen Stampflee
Matt Mulleray
Travis Field
Mike Skinner
eric.partlow

Post by eric.partlow »

I guess I missed it but to tell the truth I tried twice and just couldn't do it. If I have to watch an instructional video to get a jersey it's just not worth it. Could this process be simpler next time?
I'm the guy in the baby blue and pink argyle,
Eric
David Hill

Post by David Hill »

Didn't see that the sleeves are brown, and not blue, until after my order for the kids' jerseys went through. Did everyone know that the design had changed? I really like the blue sleeves - they stand out in the crowd.

Wonder if the designers can change back before the order closes?
bikehart

Post by bikehart »

Thanks to everyone who has completed their order. The kit order is closing very soon....

There are still a few of you who are having difficulty with the new system but it is down to a very short list now and I have emailed each of you directly.

Only if required will I resort to public shaming.
Thanks
Hugh