Women's night at the Trek Store Feb. 28th 6:30pm

YouTube videos, Pickle juice discussion, doping accusations, etc.

Moderator: mfarnham

Plawless

Women's night at the Trek Store Feb. 28th 6:30pm

Post by Plawless »

From Bill Fry:

Hey

Would you like to share this with the Triple Shot Ladies (No creepy dudes allowed, except me of course). The men’s night is coming soon.

Women's Night
Saturday February 28th, 6:30pm

Whether you're riding competitively or just for your soul, are you ready for the upcoming season? Either way, we'd love you to come by so we can help get you rolling right.
We'll have drinks, appies, discounts, how-to demos, club info and, as always, a special surprise (in a good way, not a creepy way).

Learn from industry reps who will be on hand to answer any technical questions you can fire at them: What kind of tires should I use? What's the difference between saddles? How should my shoes fit?

You name it, they can answer it.

Questions about Cycling B.C. and club registration? Not a problem. We'll walk you through the steps to get you covered.

Plus, there will be prizes and lots of fun to be had.

Feel free to bring a friend.

See you there.
Paul C.

Re: Women's night at the Trek Store Feb. 28th 6:30pm

Post by Paul C. »

3shot Ladies:

Any Info and dates yet for Womens Clinic?

MEC wants to spread the word and I know 2 women who are interested.
BearPope Recruit

Re: Women's night at the Trek Store Feb. 28th 6:30pm

Post by BearPope Recruit »

Hi Paul, just getting the ball rolling on the clinic and rallying the coaches together again.

Looking at starting up after the Easter long weekend (week of April 13th) with 9 sessions (7 on bike; 2 information nights) once a week and finishing up mid June.

Here's a little info in the interim if needed:
Sessions are developed to get women more confident and comfortable on their bikes and include bike handling drills, group riding techniques (drafting/ pacelines), basic bike maintenance, and an introduction to racing; all in a beginner friendly format. This clinic also highlights the diversity of cycling as well as what the local Victoria community has to offer.

The wrap up event will be the alleycat race again sponsored by Broad Street Cycles and in support of the Mustard Seed.

Rumble is back on board as a sponsor for a third year in a row! Feed the Good!

Details will be posted as soon as available, as well as the registration link from CCN!

Cheers, Jen