Tour of Ireland

Club activities and announcements

Moderator: mfarnham

Jeff George

Tour of Ireland

Post by Jeff George »

After all of you deserters bailed early on us at coffee today, the few of us who stayed for the standard, respectable Friday-style coffee time chatted a little about the Tour of Ireland. Now is a good time to decide who is going so that we can get flights booked (so that we aren't able to bail out as the date gets closer).

This should be a very fun event, and the more of us who go, the more fun it'll be. If you are going to attend, please let it be known here.

Info about the race is at http://www.tourofireland.eu/.

jg
JohnT

Post by JohnT »

This fits our calendar Jeff. Heidi and I are giving it serious consideration.

JT
Plawless

Post by Plawless »

It looks like the following are in:

Jeff (Bikecat)
Alan (Crash)
John (BigRing)
Dave (Dave)
plus yours truly.

We can not only look pro but act pro...... Big fancy Stage Race - great training and come back ready to rip the cranks off at the VCL!

What about it Ethier? How about that for a kick ass goal? Comeback for Guinness!

Plus we need at least one (if not more, given Alan's participation) doc.
Jeff George

Re: Tour of Ireland

Post by Jeff George »

Hi again everyone. I've sent a group e-mail to those who've expressed interest in the awesome, team-building, fun-filled event. If you're interested and want to be added to the e-mail list, please let me know.

Thanks!
jg

:mrgreen:
Chris Watt

Re: Tour of Ireland

Post by Chris Watt »

Definitely interested- the official dates are May 6-10 but there was some discussion of a later May date if enough TS guys sign on. At this point it makes no difference to me but is it worth talking about an alternate May time slot?

Is anybody in the category of "love to go, dates don't work"?

Cheers,
Chris