Copenhagen wheel

YouTube videos, Pickle juice discussion, doping accusations, etc.

Moderator: mfarnham

Chris Watt

Copenhagen wheel

Post by Chris Watt »

Cool two-minute video: http://www.aei-ideas.org/2013/12/market ... ctric/#mbl

Mark Conway posted first about this back in January 2012; looks like it's on its way to becoming a reality.

Cheers,
Chris
Rolf

Re: Copenhagen wheel

Post by Rolf »

Cool!

But I hope you don't mind, Chris, if I give Tripleshotters the option of hitting a direct link to the YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S10GMfG2NMY

This avoids sending anymore traffic to the American Enterprise Institute, where your link features the embedded video. AEI is an unfortunate intellectual breeding ground of neo-conservative thinkers and leaders, people like John Bolton, Paul Wolfowitz, and Newt Gingrich—people who will leave the world in considerably worse condition than how they found it. Every little click on their website has the potential to further their efforts to foment hatred and distrust of government and other institutions of civil society, promote policies of income and social inequality, stoke antipathy towards measures against climate change and increase public acceptance of the destructive erosion of civil liberties in the name of national and global security.

(Not that they're anything other than a non-partisan group of researchers dedicated to expanding liberty, increasing personal opportunity, and strengthening free enterprise!) :roll:
David Hill

Re: Copenhagen wheel

Post by David Hill »

Very cool! I want one. Especially for my hammer pulls up Blenkinsop.

I really admire the "innovations" in Copenhagen that were on display in the video. They are so innovative, they've eliminated the use of helmets, and have introduced the patented (and highly safe) "inside foot down on a 90-degree corner at speed" technique!

I also appreciated the suggestions for transporting goods (guitar across lap) and children (on shoulders - again, no helmets required in Denmark!)...

:P