Summer Kit Order

all you ever wanted to know about ordering 3Shot Garb

Moderator: mfarnham

bikehart

Summer Kit Order

Post by bikehart »

The Tripleshot Cycling Summer Kit order is open!

http://bikehart.com/cart/

Happy shopping...The system will be up for the next two weeks.

Hugh
bikehart

Re: Summer Kit Order

Post by bikehart »

Okay so it is the fall kit order...and I forgot to turn on the shipping module... it should work now.
There is a new jacket available this year:
http://bikehart.com/cart/index.php?main ... ucts_id=52

And skinsuits for track and cross:
http://bikehart.com/cart/index.php?main ... cPath=1_12

Hugh
Curran

Post by Curran »

Thanks for organizing this again! Do you have any sample jackets for sizing?
wonger

Post by wonger »

Sorry Curran - we don't have samples. Come to coffee and ask guys if you can try on their sweaty, wet gear for sizing! Seriously, try posting your questions as a lot of us can provide feedback on sizing.
steve

Post by steve »

Hi Curran,

I ordered a large jacket last year and found the fit through the waist to be ok but the arms and shoulders were to short for my hulking frame. I will be ordering an extra large this year and work on building a winter food blister to fill the lower part of the jacket out. Since we are built similarly, I would suggest you go for the XL.

Steve
steve

Post by steve »

Curran,

This new product sounds like this may be more fitted for us sleek riders:

Custom ThermoShield Pro Winter Jacket

*NEW FOR 2013* Thanks to feedback from many of our sponsored athletes, we are now offering our classic Thermoshield Winter Jacket in an updated pro fit. The Pro version features a more form-fitting, pro fit as well as several updated technical features. We have added an offset front zipper for improved comfort around the collar, a single large zip rear pocket, and gators on the cuffs of the sleeves for improved warmth and comfort when wearing winter gloves. This jacket is a must for the serious rider training in colder environments.
Casey G

Post by Casey G »

When's the deadline? My daughter wanted to order a jacket and maybe shorts, but I haven't had a chance.
wonger

Post by wonger »

Okay, let's make the deadline this Friday the 13th. Please get your order in BY NOON FRIDAY.
Curran

Post by Curran »

That one does look good. I got a L winter jacket last time and definitely too short in the arms; tried another TS'ers XL, and that was too short as well.
Check out the special sizing chart for this new model
http://champ-sys.ca/media/media/dealers ... jacket.png

Looking like I'm a 2X or maybe even 3X based on sleeve length and chest of other jackets I've got. Rolling the dice!

steve wrote:Curran,

This new product sounds like this may be more fitted for us sleek riders:

Custom ThermoShield Pro Winter Jacket

*NEW FOR 2013* Thanks to feedback from many of our sponsored athletes, we are now offering our classic Thermoshield Winter Jacket in an updated pro fit. The Pro version features a more form-fitting, pro fit as well as several updated technical features. We have added an offset front zipper for improved comfort around the collar, a single large zip rear pocket, and gators on the cuffs of the sleeves for improved warmth and comfort when wearing winter gloves. This jacket is a must for the serious rider training in colder environments.
phiri

Post by phiri »

Hello,

I posted this question somewhere else in the forum, so apologize if it duplicated. I want to thank you for organizing this purchase, as it must be hard dealing with all the questions! I paid online using paypal for what I presume was the summer kit order. Do I need to order again, now that the shipping function is "turned on" ? I have not received the kit order, and it must be months now. Since I paid before, and it did come off my visa, how do we avoid making payment again? Maybe call me if it's easier. My office number is 250-590-6000. Take care,

FYI................Order Information - Order #162

Pierre
bikehart

Post by bikehart »

Pierre,
Yes it is beginning to feel like a dodgy fake kit scheme. The truth is Geoff was having some "issues" with the supplier which I believe have been resolved but unfortunately resulted in the entire order being delayed.

Geoff, can you post an update?

Thanks
Hugh
wonger

Post by wonger »

Latest ETA is November 27th. Sorry it's so late.
bradzarikoff

Post by bradzarikoff »

Hey Geoff, any update on this order?
Brad Z.
wonger

Post by wonger »

The gear is here.

It's sorted and waiting for you to pick up. Send me a PM and I will leave it out for you.
wonger

Post by wonger »

Hey Everyone - Simon has officially taken over handling all of the kit related stuff. If you have kit to be picked up or ordered, please get in touch with Simon.
John D

Post by John D »

Geoff - on behalf of the club, thanks again for all the time and effort that you've put into handling our kit orders over the past few years. I'm sure that most of us Tripleshotters have no idea how much "behind the scenes" work goes into dealing with kit issues....everything from collating, submitting, and paying for the order, to dealing with problems associated with design and sizing, incorrect sponsor logos. The list goes on.

At this point I think I'd better just shut up before Simon retracts his offer to take over the role. Simon, a big thanks in advance to you, too!

Cheers,
J.
"Talk - Action = Zero" - Joe Keithley
Rolf

Post by Rolf »

I'm also grateful to you, Geoff, for all the time and energy you've put into procuring and distributing our costumes over the years. Hugh deserves some plaudits as well for the online stuff. :D

And thanks, Simon, for taking over from Geoff. Barton, Norm and Dave B. are no doubt licking their chops at the prospect of a new person with whom to share their love of a song recently venerated by the Breaking Bad finale.
wonger

Post by wonger »

You can contact Simon by PM, username is spearson.