2013 Dove Creek omnium

Moderator: mfarnham

Stéphane Tran

2013 Dove Creek omnium

Post by Stéphane Tran »

Hello all,

This race is listed on the VCL calendar for July 13th-14th, but I can't seem to find any information on the internet regarding this event (e.g. cost, start times, categories, etc.) The Comox Valley Cycle Club blog site (http://comoxvalleycycleclub.blogspot.ca/) is of no help, I can't even find any contact information.
I need to start making travel/accommodation arrangements for July, so is there anyone out there "in the know" or simply more internet-savvy who can help me out here please? Thanks!
Paula

Re: 2013 Dove Creek omnium

Post by Paula »

I would PM Lister if I was you.. he likely knows.
JohnT

Post by JohnT »

Information on the Dove Creek Omnium will be online by the end of this weekend (news from the organizers). I'll add a link here when it is available.

John
JohnT

Post by JohnT »

Stéphane Tran

Post by Stéphane Tran »

Thanks John. Sadly, it turns out that I will not be able to race the omnium this year.
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

Just a heads up that hotel space is tight in the Comox valley this weekend. Who is going? A few Procity folks are heading up.
MDAWSON

Post by MDAWSON »

I'll be there, and I'm in for the Onnium!

Mike
Lister Farrar

Post by Lister Farrar »

Who else is going? I think I heard Ritchey say he was. Others?

I'm trying to decide. Dove Creek dropped their youth categories, so the younger juniors arent going. So the rationale of last year going to help both has disappeared. Jay and Brenna are planning on riding, but are both pretty independent.

On the other hand there are a few ttt teams who want to train or are on the verge of coming together. Maybe i should I stay and help with that?

Also got tons of stuff to do for tt/ttt weekend and the Axel Merckx weekend.

What say you dove creek omniites? Is there enough riders going to make coordinating our efforts worthwhile, like last year? Tttr's, who's keen to train on the weekend?
Lister
"We're jammin', jammin',
And I hope you like jammin', too."
(Bob Marley)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QdwYY9rZL4