Team Sponsorship - LUMA Products

Club activities and announcements

Moderator: mfarnham

Plawless

Team Sponsorship - LUMA Products

Post by Plawless »

just so everyone knows I am not advocating for this. However I seem to be the contact for the club so when I get this sort of info I will post it and we can all do whatever we want about / with it (but team bikes sounds pretty darn cool:) ) I dont know how to post the attachments but if anyone wants to see them let me know and I can email them to you.

Peter

To: Tripleshot Cycling Club

We are the manufacturer of the SRAM red bike “LUMA” framesets which was used as neutral support bikes for the Jayco Sun Tour in 2008 and 2009. Our showroom is located in West Vancouver, B.C. Canada as a based for the North American market.

LUMA carbon frames are very well accepted in the Pro Peloton in Asia and Europe with teams such as Cycling.TV Team, Southcoast Team, Japan National Team and many teams in the USA initiated last year such as Colavita Sutter Home ProTeam, California Pool RacingTeam, Velo Allegro Team and many Collegiate Teams such as Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, etc.

Our framesets are all manufactured with high quality genius carbon material and can be custom designed graphically to match with your team's requirements. With our meticulous workmanship and excellent paint quality, we can extend to you a 3 years manufacturer's warranty and our best pricing in the market.

And that is ONLY IF you have no previous contractual arrangement with other company in 2009. We have no intention to interfere with any previous contract you have with other companies whatsoever. However, if your team has a bicycle shop as sponsor currently, we are happy to work along with your shop owner in providing our LUMA frameset through your bike shop. Please call to discuss concerning this arrangement.

We are also the sole manufacturer of LUMA cyclingwears and if you decided to use our framesets for your team, we will give you 5 sets of our custom cyclingwear with your team design as a compliment for our appreciation for your support.

Please don't hesitate to contact us or visit our showroom by making an appointment.

William Lam, President

RC Procycling Group Inc.

rcprocycling@shaw.ca

604.913.8895 showroom

Attachments:

1. Article on the SRAM red bike which uses our company's frameset model RAX-2.

2. Sample of our LUMA RAX-2 complete bike photo for a team we sponsor in California (15.3 lbs)

3. Current “Showroom Clearance List” at incredible Super Saving Prices
Roland

Post by Roland »

Could you send the attachments to me?

Is there any indication how many bikes we would need to buy or prices? I'm guess this email got sent to every bike club in BC.

I could be interested if they have a cyclocross frame.
compete: 1620, from Fr. compéter "be in rivalry with"
AlW

Post by AlW »

I'd be interested in the attachments as well

Thanks
Al
Roland

Post by Roland »

You can download the attachments here: http://rabien.com/luma/

The frames seem very expensive for a company I've never heard of and can't seem to find any information about.
compete: 1620, from Fr. compéter "be in rivalry with"
AlW

Post by AlW »

Thanks Roland

The 2009 Clearance Item List has some contact information at the bottom. The mailing and email addresses match that of Horseshoe Bay Cyclery (http://horseshoebaycyclery.com/).

Their home page mentions an exclusive race frame (RCBike), but no mention of a LUMA frame specifically

They also mention Luma Pro Body Gears (http://www.lumaprobodygears.com/en/luma.html). William Lam is listed as a Canadian partner. This is likely where the gratis cycling wear would come from.