Observatory

Moderator: mfarnham

JohnT

Observatory

Post by JohnT »

We must have seen a dozen Triple Shooters (Shoters has a red line under it) on the way to the race during the regular Sunday ride. No one has a report?
rhughes

Re: Observatory

Post by rhughes »

I know that in the C division, both Jimmy and I had PBs (especially since we'd never raced there before!). Jimmy was 3rd and I was first. The times aren't posted yet but I think that I was just under and Jimmy just over the 7 min mark.

Ritchie
Roland

Post by Roland »

compete: 1620, from Fr. compéter "be in rivalry with"
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

Thanks for posting that Roland. Lots of TSC out for a fun event. Congrats for the great showing in the C's. Stephan absolutely killed it in the B's at 5:36 8) , amazing. There was a big bunch around 6:30. Hopefully we see a bunch out next week as well.
Jimmy

Post by Jimmy »

WOW! I suck!! I got killed by over half a minute by Richie and then got relagated down the finishing order by a bunch of the juniors.
Part of the humbling effect of racing... Some would just pack it in but instead I'll go back to training again. One day....
JohnT

Post by JohnT »

Stephan! Ritchie! Great jobs. That's a lot of Triple Shot winners in 2012. Something to celebrate.
Last edited by JohnT on Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stéphane Tran

Post by Stéphane Tran »

I think a lot of people set personal records yesterday, which is awesome. I circled the observatory hillclimb on my calendar back in April and trained hard in August. It paid off as I reached my goals: under 5:40 and top 10 overall. :)
rhughes

Post by rhughes »

OK - I spoke too fast--that is 2nd. :oops:

Ritchie