Windsor Park Crit, Sunday July 8, 8:00 a.m.

Moderator: mfarnham

Paul C.

Windsor Park Crit, Sunday July 8, 8:00 a.m.

Post by Paul C. »

Another Windsor Crit is around the corner,July 8 ,[also July 22],so lets have a big Tripleshot turnout [spectators too!] Specifically in the C race, lets see who is in and put together a race plan at coffee this Friday. If you have done WSW or for our 'star-Bastion- citizens- Gals' this would be a good next event.
I'm planning on it .[Jimmy is away at Penticton Granfondo.] Other C's???
Dave L

Re: Windsor Park Crit, Sunday July 8, 8:00 a.m.

Post by Dave L »

I'm in!
Ted.Hobby

Post by Ted.Hobby »

I was recruited this morning at coffee, but realized shortly after that my bike will be in the shop over the weekend for service (to ensure it's ready in time for the Simon Whitfield ride). So unless anyone has a spare 60cm-ish bike kicking around....
John D

Post by John D »

Hi Paul....

I think I'll give it a go on Sunday, if for no other reason than to justify the price of my 2012 Cycling BC License. :wink:

Anyone interested in a 6:00am departure from the Cook Street Bucky's for a lap around Elk Lake before the race? Consider it a warm-up.
"Talk - Action = Zero" - Joe Keithley
Paul C.

Post by Paul C. »

Sounds like we could have 10 Tripleshot members doing the C race at Windsor..I believe it starts at 8a.m. Lets meet in front of NAR coffee shop at 7:40 sharp to go over a race plan.

Brena will be joining us in the C race...Jimmy is in Penticton for the Granfondo along with about half of our friends from the O-2 cycling team who we have enjoyed racing with in the recent "C" events.

Bring out your friends and family to cheer us on . C race will last about 25 minutes , followed by the A and B races. The most excitement on 2 wheels, this weekend outside of France....pc
Paul C.

Post by Paul C. »

Official July 8, Crit times, posted this a.m. on OBB facebook.
C- 8:15 B -9:15 A-10:30 .... Reg opens 7:45 kids race 10:15

C strategy meeting ,7;45 at Nar coffee shop : Tripleshot's club hangout on race day until we get our team motor home , complete with espresso machine[only makes 3shotters], massage table and a very large closet for all our team kit. See you Sunday pc