Windsor Park - May 20th

Moderator: mfarnham

AndreaR

Windsor Park - May 20th

Post by AndreaR »

Who is planning to race in this? I might wuss out if it's raining, but for now I'm planning on Cat 4 citizen. Also, anyone know how much the race is and how early we should be there?
Vanessa

Re: Windsor Park - May 20th

Post by Vanessa »

I might have second thoughts if it rains, but otherwise im in :) ....so are Paula and Kris I think
Jimmy

Post by Jimmy »

Allison and I are planning on it. Hoping for dry conditions.
The race starts at 8:30 and you should be there by 8am to get registered. Cost is $10.
Maybe the TS'ers for the "C" race should plan on a few mins earlier to discuss what to expect/strategies etc? Certainly makes a difference if we're working together.
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

I am in for Bs, not sure if I will race in the rain.
Duane

Post by Duane »

Jenny wants to start the C's at 8:15, so get there a bit before 8 to register for C.
BearPope Recruit

Post by BearPope Recruit »

The women's clinic has this race incorporated into it's 8 week schedule so hoping to see lots of riders out for a big C pack!

I'm going to have another go at B and see if I can last longer than 15mins before starting a circular TT.

Hope to see lots of TSers out tomorrow to race and/or cheer & support! The race is lots of fun and great to watch! There's also a kids race after the B race. OBB Wheelers & Jenny do a fantastic job so come out and support!

Cheers, Jen