Sunday B-Ride

Organize unscheduled rides

Moderator: mfarnham

MWhiticar

Sunday B-Ride

Post by MWhiticar »

Hi,

There has been a lot of discussion about having an A and a B ride on Sundays.

The start place and time (Starbucks, Fairfield Plaza ca. 07:15) route and end point (Caffe Fantastico - Dockside Green) for the B-ride will be the same as the A-ride .... we'll just get there a bit easier.

If enough show up for the B-ride on Sundays, then it is a go, otherwise we'll just grunt it out with the A's.

If the numbers are there then maybe too we could change the TS web site to indicate an A and B ride for Sundays.

Any interest starting this Sunday ????
BearPope Recruit

Re: Sunday B-Ride

Post by BearPope Recruit »

My apologies - I was requested to change the website this morning but haven't done it yet.

I understand that there is to be 2 rides now on Sunday. Originally it was one group and was more social than A pace.

Cheers, Jen
EricS

Post by EricS »

Darn,

While I have not done a Sunday ride in a while, I hope to join back in soon. I always liked the friendly "one big group" feel that gave us a chance to ride with those we normally only see at coffee.

Also, the pace was usually somewhere between A and B if memory serves. I will, of course, gladly ride with any of you, so if 2 groups makes sense to most, let's go!

Eric
Eric Simonson
Rolf

Post by Rolf »

This is a great idea, long overdue.

Judging from yesterday's leisurely, 12-person, 26 km/h C ride and many Farm Team rides filled with speed refugees, there is likely a significant appetite for two different paces on a Sunday.

Just maybe not on Mother's Day! :wink:
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

All good, but out for Mother's Day.