Saturday C ride - May 12

Organize unscheduled rides

Moderator: mfarnham

AndreaR

Saturday C ride - May 12

Post by AndreaR »

I'm planning to take advantage of the forecasted sun and head out for a 70-80ish km ride at a steady C pace, probably starting around 8. I'd love some company, so let me know if you'd like to come along.

Cheers!
Paul C.

Re: Saturday C ride - May 12

Post by Paul C. »

Andrea.I work at 11 on Saturday ,so could do 1 to 3 hours easy.. Pick a start place [coffee shop??] and a suggested route. How about all you other C ,and B minus riders? pc
AndreaR

Post by AndreaR »

Here's what I have in mind. I've never done Munns before, and I think it's time. I plan to be at the Serious Coffee on Douglas, across from Mayfair Mall, around 7:30, leaving at 8. I set the end of the route at Caffe Fantastico. I might need another stop along the way but I'll see how it goes. Again, this won't be a hard push from the start - that comes closer to the end of the ride!

Here's a link to my map:
http://www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/91073795
arose

Post by arose »

Hi Andrea, That looks like a great ride! Jimmy and I are just figuring out our wknd so we will get back to you very shortly. We may be able to join up for at least part of it. Talk to you soon, Allison
AndreaR

Post by AndreaR »

Okay, so I changed my mind on the route direction. I'll be at the switch bridge at 8, ride out on the Goose towards the hospital, then to Prospect Lake Rd, up Munns, then continue on towards Sidney, then back to town along Lochside. Sorry for my wishy-washy decisions!
arose

Post by arose »

Hi Andrea! Unfortunately, it won't work for me to join you tomorrow - looks like a great ride though so I'll be excited to hear how it went. Safe & fun cycling! I look forward to organizing another slow long haul on an upcoming weekend. / Allison
Jimmy

Post by Jimmy »

If it's still a go, I should be there. Any others up for the tamer version of a Hammerfest?
shawn

Post by shawn »

I've been looking forward to joining in with Tripleshot rides after too many months away and this looks like a good place to start! I'll see you @switch bridge @8.