Spring Series Stage Race - Mar 24/25

Moderator: mfarnham

Plawless

Spring Series Stage Race - Mar 24/25

Post by Plawless »

who is in?

Saturday - Crit @ 10:30am & TT @ 4pm
Sunday - RR @ 10:30

I think we can make the Crit on the 7am ferry on Saturday then spend the night in Vancouver and be on a 2 or 3pm ferry home covered in glory!!!!!

more details at: http://escapevelocity.bc.ca/spring

and:

Devo Spring Classic Stage Race

The Devo Spring Classic Stage Race is the traditional 3 event stage race, March 24-25. This stage race will be an omnium points event. Riders can enter one or all three stages but to be considered for the overall a rider must do all three stages.

Saturday March 24
Criterium start times at Murrayville (Old Yale Road and 222nd St.; parking at the school at 222A Street and Old Yale Road) are listed below.

9:00 AM Youth 20 min

9:30 AM C/Novice 35 min

10:30 AM B Group 50 min

11:30 AM A Group 60 min

The Time Trial is at 4:00 pm (Saturday, March 24) on River Road at 256th St. with the C's followed by the B's then the A's with no break in between. It will be at 30 second intervals so if we have 100 riders the whole thing will be done in a little over an hour. Start and parking for the TT is the exact same spot as the River Road race courses.

Sunday March 25 Road Race starts at 10:30 AM.
BearPope Recruit

Re: Spring Series Stage Race - Mar 24/25

Post by BearPope Recruit »

I'm considering going, at least for the TT... for the crit Cat C, the start is at 9:30am Saturday. Might be a bit tight for the 7am ferry so possibly have to go over Friday night. Not sure about the road race Sunday.

Anybody else? Let me know if you are thinking of going and if you'd want to carpool.

Cheers, Jen
luke.koolman

Post by luke.koolman »

I would be very interested in racing this weekend, in as many races as they will let me. As I am an already poor student, I would be happy to fill up any empty seat in a car (and pay some gas money and ferry fees), or an open hotel room floor.
I was also wondering if anybody would be willing to lend out a TT bike for this weekend and other races this summer?

Luke
Lister Farrar

Post by Lister Farrar »

Also interested in going Sunday. My cars busy, so looking to contribute to expenses.
Lister
"We're jammin', jammin',
And I hope you like jammin', too."
(Bob Marley)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QdwYY9rZL4