Racing in 2012.

Moderator: mfarnham

Kevin F

Racing in 2012.

Post by Kevin F »

Hi All,

As most of you know I joined http://www.procityracing.com/team/road-team racing for this season. I'll be racing the A's and gunning to get to Cat 2. No longer a rookie racer I am now a true novice. :oops: I got to this level with TS club racing advice, support and group riding. For that I I want to extend a massive thank you to each of you.

With VCL starting tomorrow I want to wish each of you the best of luck! I encourage all of you to get out there and go for it regardless of confidence or fitness. Racing Bs last year with TS were the high lights of my weekdays throughout the season. Working together and occasionally throwing caution to the wind and going for it will bring many of you great rewards regardless of placings.

Cheers,

Kevin.
JohnT

Re: Racing in 2012.

Post by JohnT »

Nice note Kevin. Good luck tomorrow. I hope you come in third behind Calgary Steve and Peter L.

JT
Plawless

Post by Plawless »

well said Kevin. I wish everyone luck for 2012. We all have goals and have spent the winter working towards them now its time to go show the world what riding at 6am does - other than make your family question your sanity!

I am looking forward to seeing how great EVERYONE that rides with us does. I dont care what kit people wear I just care that the friends I get to ride and race with have fun and are safe etc. Oh, and I really care that they all sit up and wait for me........

Peter
Josh.E

Post by Josh.E »

I'll 2nd that. Good luck to everyone tomorrow. Peter, I'll see you and Steve at the start line. Steve, it's bad form to beat a guy with his old bike he just sold you. :)
Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans.
Lund

Post by Lund »

Perfect. If I get trounced I can chalk it up to "good form" and gentlemanly etiquette.