Tuesday Feb 7th Ride

YouTube videos, Pickle juice discussion, doping accusations, etc.

Moderator: mfarnham

jeremy

Tuesday Feb 7th Ride

Post by jeremy »

40+ at rollout - 8 at coffee, that's a coffee success rate of under %20, These low numbers may be acceptable on a OBB ride or a Russ Hayes ride but not for Tripleshot outing!!

Shamefull :roll:
Current Winter Gloating point amount - 16730 (and counting)
Josh.E

Re: Tuesday Feb 7th Ride

Post by Josh.E »

My apologies to Rolf, or whoever it was who bought me the decaf this morning. I had plans to meet Wade at Moka House at 7:15 for a spin back around the waterfront after the TS ride. He only had until 8:30 to ride, so I couldn't hang.
Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans.
Rolf

Post by Rolf »

Josh: I was only the carrier; I think Barton bought. At one point I had four coffees in front of me. I felt like Gilbert, eyeing up a sagging break as he hits the bottom of the Cauberg. :twisted:

I think there's a hefty coffee credit to be applied to Friday's buy. Oh, and I don't know if the Moka staff are new since I haven't been out for weeks, but I had to remind them to apply our discount when I bought food.

Really enjoyed our C ride today. Very smooth.
barton bourassa

Post by barton bourassa »

John also bought this morning. There are 8 coffees on credit for Friday!
We were wondering if there were any problems this morning with any of the groups as only 8 showed for coffee. I hope everyone made it home ok?
Barton Bourassa
Lister Farrar

Post by Lister Farrar »

I'm usually good for two coffees, but had an optometrist appt at 8 this am. And Liam had school. Missed you all. I don't know if it's the weather, but the first B group was unusually smooth and pleasant too. Anyone notice how the split went? Any thoughts why it worked out better? 12 was certainly a good size.
Lister
"We're jammin', jammin',
And I hope you like jammin', too."
(Bob Marley)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QdwYY9rZL4
EricS

Post by EricS »

Great ride today. Nice to be back after 7 weeks.

That was a strange ending though. I though there were 6 riders with me at the finish, but once my vision returned and my tounge reentered my mouth, I turned around and there was no one behind me. Glad it was an appointment Lister and not something I said.

Eric
Eric Simonson
gab

Post by gab »

Good ride today. Went with the 'second' B group, which was nice and small so had lots of time on the front and a great workout. Once of these days I'll have to make it out to a Saturday ride...ugh!