Rain jackets have arrived

all you ever wanted to know about ordering 3Shot Garb

Moderator: mfarnham

barton bourassa

Rain jackets have arrived

Post by barton bourassa »

Jackets have arrived. Now how to get them to you or you to them? I live at 616 Pine St. I can have the jackets at Friday coffee. Between now and then you can come by my place in the evening except Wednesday. Another alternative is to come by any time. I'll have the jackets in a box on a picnic table under the back deck. Just walk down the driveway, leave an envelope of cash with your name on it and take your order with you.

My phone # is 250 920 7577.
Barton Bourassa
barton bourassa

Re: Rain jackets have arrived

I still have 9 jackets out of 23 ordered that folks have not picked up yet. For those that have not paid yet, payment would be nice!

Barton.
Barton Bourassa
Evan.Carey

Post by Evan.Carey »

I have a cheque for you in my wallet since the christmas party. will you be at the tuesday ride?
barton bourassa

I'll be out tomorrow to ride. I can bring a couple jackets with me. Otherwise, folks can drop off the cheque or cash and pick up the jacket at my place 616 Pine St under the back deck any time.

I'll bring your jacket tomorrow Evan and is there one other person that would like the same??
Barton Bourassa
barton bourassa

Does anyone know who Barb Bialokoz is and how to contact her? She has requested 3 jackets. Thanks.
Barton Bourassa
sylvan

Post by sylvan »

I'll buy a medium off you if one gets abandoned.
Marcus

Post by Marcus »

barton bourassa wrote:Does anyone know who Barb Bialokoz is and how to contact her? She has requested 3 jackets. Thanks.
Yes. I sent you a pm with contact information.
barton bourassa

Those that have ordered jackets and either not pick them up yet or not paid for them yet, I can bring a couple with me tomorrow and give them to you at the start of the ride. Send me a PM if you would like me to do this.
Barton Bourassa