AGM and Holiday Party - please read!

Club activities and announcements

Moderator: mfarnham

Sarah W

AGM and Holiday Party - please read!

Post by Sarah W »

TripleShot Holiday Party and AGM
WHO IS INVITED: All TripleShot members who paid for the 2011 year + their partner. We are planning to have a family party in the spring/summer of 2012 that will be open to the families of members.
DATE: Saturday, December 3rd.
TIME: 6pm-11pm (AGM from 6PM - 7PM). Please arrive between 5:30PM-6PM so that we can start at 6PM sharp.
LOCATION: Garry Oak Room behind the Fairfield Place at 1335 Thurlow Road.
PARKING: Lots of parking in parking lot on Thurlow Road but we encourage you to walk, ride or take a taxi.
DINNER: It is a potluck so bring something to wow us all. Please label all dishes so that we know what is in them and people with food allergies can avoid certain ingredients. We will provide plates and cutlery. If your dish requires a bowl, let us know.
DRINKS: TripleShot will provide beer, wine and some non-alcoholic choices. If you prefer something else, please bring it along.
TICKETS (available starting Nov 14th): To help cover the costs of the venue, awards, beverages .... tickets will be $5 per person and are available from Pete during the morning rides and also at Bill's office located at Royal LePage 1075 Pandora Ave (corner of Pandora and Cook). The office is open from 9am-12noon and then from 1pm-4:30pm. The tickets will be at the front desk. Please try to get them from Bill's office if possible.

You MUST purchase tickets in advance so we know how many people to plan for. If you are not able to pick one up in advance, send me a message and we can find a way to get you one.

We will also have a box to collect items for the food bank if you would like to contribute.

Any questions? Please send a private message to Sarah West.
JohnT

Re: AGM and Holiday Party - please read!

Post by JohnT »

Sarah,

Heidi and I are coming (if we may). I wasn't out on the bike much in November and haven't purchased tickets. I haven't been on the forum much either and just reread your note with the word MUST purchase ticket. Sorry.

John
JohnT

Re: AGM and Holiday Party - please read!

Post by JohnT »

Doh. " Send I private message to Sarah." OK :roll: