FREE Performance Spin Class

Club activities and announcements

Moderator: mfarnham

wonger

FREE Performance Spin Class

Post by wonger »

You may have seen the earlier post from Nic Hamilton, local Jelly Belly pro, who is running these classes out of Catalyst Lifestyle Services on Fort Street. Nic called me and asked me to let you all know that this week they are offering a free introductory class to TripleShot members. The classes are Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 6:45 until 8:00 in the morning. Given the forcast, those of you not in search of more winter gloating points may want to check it out. Here's a link to more info on the classes (not your average spin class)...

http://spincityreg.weebly.com/classes.html

I've been training with Mark Milburn who operates Catalyst. You won't find a better facility or a more professional approach. The equipment is first rate and the staff are professional and friendly. Check it out if you're interested.
NHamilton

Re: FREE Performance Spin Class

Post by NHamilton »

Hello Everyone,

The SpinCity spin classes are now entering their second week. We are pleased to offer drop in rates, 10 session punch cards, as well as signing up for the entire 8 weeks.

To go with these changes we have altered the time of the event and the price. Classes will start at 6 30 M,W,F. Drop ins are now $20, a 10 session punch card is $130, and the entire session is $340.

Look forward to seeing some new faces out as the weather starts to turn cold and wet.

http://www.spincityreg.weebly.com

Cheers,

Nic Hamilton
AndreaR

Re: FREE Performance Spin Class

Post by AndreaR »

I've been to 3 of Nic's classes now and they're not like other spin classes, in a really great way! He focuses on form, endurance and strength, and the class is the most "like riding a bike" that I've ever been to. If you're put off by spin bikes, I bet you could probably bring your trainer, though standing attacks on rollers might be a little tough. The Cycleops bikes are actually really good for riding and you can bring your road shoes or spds - they've got pedals for both.

The 10 class punch card is a pretty good deal - I can't make it to all 3 classes each week, so being able to switch it up based on my availability is really convenient.

Come try it!