Summer Gear Order - Baby Blue

all you ever wanted to know about ordering 3Shot Garb

Moderator: mfarnham

wonger

Summer Gear Order - Baby Blue

Post by wonger »

Simon has volunteered to take on an order for the blue argyle. Post here if you are interested and Simon will sort it out (thanks Simon!)

Keep in mind:
We need a minimum of 10 shorts and 10 jerseys to place the order.
Once that minimum is achieved, you can order one-offs of things like skin suits and jackets.
As there is always a great deal of trouble reaching minimums for accessories such as warmers they are not included in the BABY BLUE order. Think about getting "race kit" accessories so that we meet the minimums in at least one colour.

Pricing - I think Simon is working on that.
Deadline - we'd like to keep the same deadline of July 15 for this order as well.
Questions - ask Simon
AndreaR

Re: Summer Gear Order - Baby Blue

Post by AndreaR »

Definitely interested - I have shorts but no jersey!
esilnarson

Post by esilnarson »

I'd be in for a pair of bibs
Brian E
debh

Post by debh »

I'm in for lots of baby blue stuff.
---
It was 11 more than necessary. -- Jacques Anquetil
farensen

Post by farensen »

I'm in for some baby blue! Bout time I got the matching bib shorts!!
:D
Farisha :) Ich liebe Kuchen.
farensen

Post by farensen »

My mom is also in for a kit, along with with my dad for a set of bib shorts. When would the deadline be, because we are also getting the race kit (black) order? :)
Farisha :) Ich liebe Kuchen.
wonger

Post by wonger »

farensen wrote:When would the deadline be, because we are also getting the race kit (black) order?
wonger wrote: Deadline - we'd like to keep the same deadline of July 15 for this order as well.
spearson

Post by spearson »

OK all, I'm still working out the last of the details. The baby blues order is going to be done a little old school as the 'tripleshot online store' can only handle one kit at a time. I hope to get ordering instructions up here this weekend.

Thanks for your patience,

S
spearson

Post by spearson »

OK Here are the details:

If you get lost, have questions, or can't figure all this out, send me an email. srpearso at telus dot net

1 - Figure out what you want. Use Roland's awesome app and look at the champsys website for product info. Other than things marked Accessories (booties, warmers, hats), everything is fair game. (Note: I had problems accessing the order form using Internet Explorer, but Firefox worked fine.)
[*]http://www.tripleshotcycling.com/gearorder/
[*]http://champ-sys.ca/custom/cycling.html

2 - Press the Add Item button on Roland's app and fill in the required details (size, zip...)

3 - Open the Baby Blues order form. It is a shared Google Docs Spreadsheet.
[*]http://tinyurl.com/TripleShotBabyBluesOrderForm

4 - Copy the information from Roland's app into the spreadsheet. Add the USD price and the CAD price will fill in automatically. Please add your name to every line of the spreadsheet.

5 - Delete the items out of Roland's order form...or leave them there and sport both the club and team kit :wink:

6 - Make arrangements to pay me ASAP. Payment must be made in advance or ordering, and we want to keep to the 15th cutoff. I'll be at every ride this week and will take cash. Interac money transfer can also be done with the email address provided above. If neither of these work, send me an email message and we'll try to arrange something.

7 - Wait for the gear to arrive.

One last caveat, in the past there have been some unforseen movements in exchange rates which have required small additional payments once the transaction is actually processed by Champsys. Hopefully the short turnaround on the order will keep this to a minimum.
debh

Post by debh »

Two points:
1 - If you are not intending to order the race kit, don't forget to delete all of the items from the order form when searching for the product names and prices or this could be an unexpectedly high priced order for you!

2- If you want to get a total of all schwag ordered, highlight the CDN prices of all of your ordered items, then look at the bottom right corner of the spreadsheet (eg. Sum=423.75)
---
It was 11 more than necessary. -- Jacques Anquetil