TS profile on Spinnakers' website

Club activities and announcements

Moderator: mfarnham

Spinnakers

TS profile on Spinnakers' website

Post by Spinnakers »

Hi everyone,

In addition to TS, Spinnakers also sponsors a local cricket team. We want to make both teams a bigger part of our landscape by creating a web page devoted to profiling both teams with race info, photos etc.

I need some content for our website developers. Not sure who, but can someone at TS regularly send me photos and race result links I can post?

I am also happy to add TS news/info to our weekly newsletter if there is stuff you want me to add. It is emailed to 270 people every Thursday.

I look forward to hearing from someone next week (I want to get this rolling).

Please email me at kristine@spinnakers.com

Kristine
Greg Miller

Re: TS profile on Spinnakers' website

Post by Greg Miller »

Has someone responded to Kristine?
4827north

Post by 4827north »

This sounds like a job for one of our appointed executive members. Perhaps we can post the executive roles, etc, to the TSC web site - currently under the "Key Contacts" section. I am wondering if "Key Contacts" could be changed to simply "Contact Us" with a description of each of the exec's role to allow the reader to assess who is best to contact. That way we'd all know who needs to run with this excellent request.

Brad
Brad
brad[at]zedwheels.com
Member #58 1 May 2010 to December 2011
Spinnakers

Post by Spinnakers »

Hi,

I have not heard from anyone at TS about page content I submitted April 19, I don't think it is going to happen before my last day May 11. As well, I have no idea whether someone will be taking over my job or not, so no guarantee it will ever happen.

Kristine
RyanC

Post by RyanC »

An agenda addendum for Thursday's meeting of the executive? Let's talk about this.

Ryan